Do you Want to experience diving on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a professional. As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
Become a PADI Professional
The divemaster course is your first level of professional training. You will gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere. Topics and practical workshops include for example: supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers, diver safety, risk management, specialized skills, mapping an open water site, conducting dive briefings, assist with Discovery Scuba Diving students and more.
To do this course, you need:
- To be at least 18 years old
- To be a PADI Rescue Diver
- To have EFR training within the past 24 months
- A medical statement signed by physician within the last 12 months
- 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 to earn the certification